I am seriosuly considering switching to Boost Mobile service. Currently, as a Verizon Wireless customer, I pay right around $100/mo. for two phones at the absolute minimum service (Family Plan). Here’s what I like about Boost:
- My numbers will transport to Boost
- Three calling plans, the most expensive of which is $50/mo. for unlimited calls/text/web
- No contracts
- Refill minutes/plan as needed
- Decent phones
- My wife uses at most about 2o minutes of mobile minutes per month. If I put her on the pay as you go plan, her bill would be about $5/mo. on average
- By doing the above, I could probably save $50/mo. or $600/year.
I’d be interested in hearing the pros and cons from anyone out there who has switched from Verizon to Boost Mobile.